Wednesday, January 8, 2020

The words of the star of Senegal and Liverpool " Sadio Mane" after receiving the best player in Africa .

The words of the star of Senegal and Liverpool     " Sadio Mane" after receiving the best player in Africa .

Really football is not just a game, it is humane and ambitious




Sadio Mane , the star of Liverpool and Senegal, said

"I will tell you a short story. I was born poor ..

I didn't have the money to buy football shoes ..

 But I was dreaming that one day I would get a new shoe.

I used to go to sleep with one thing in mind.





Years go by and I don't only get new shoes, I got everything.

 And now I am the best in the continent.

 The poor boy whose feet dried from playing barefoot .. Today is at the top of the African pyramid ..



But let's not forget an important thing. I am not a hero .. I am just a famous football player ..


 And I will always repeat that I am from that remote, arid region .. The more I remind myself of this, the more I can help thousands of children who did not have the money to get new shoes. "

Really football is not just a game, it is humane and ambitious

No comments:

Post a Comment

Escape Reality        الهروب من الواقع حاول  لعبة تقمص الأدوار على الإنترنت في عصر التكنولوجيا هذا ، أصبحت أجهزة الكمبيوتر الآن جزءًا مهمًا ...